Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1063273 Posts in 70664 Topics- by 18571 Members - Latest Member: DDhambone
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumHorns, Gear, and EquipmentInstruments(Moderators: tbone62, slide advantage) Julius Keilwerth "The New King Deluxe"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Julius Keilwerth "The New King Deluxe"  (Read 1253 times)
bhower

View Profile WWW
« on: Jun 05, 2004, 12:15PM »

Does anyone know if this model of trombone is any good?  I know that Keilwerth is a maker of Saxophones, but I had never heard of them making trombones until recently.  Apparently this name is big in Germany when it comes to trombones??  It looks like it might make a good jazz horn (which is what I'm lookin for atm), but I'm not sure if I can trust the brand.

Thanks in advance!

fin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2004, 04:41PM »

I'm not sure why you would not simply go to one of the already established horns that have a excellent reputation and history for the use you want.  There are many of these horns, used and new available ranging from relatively inexpensive used to custom made new.

Nothing against Keilwerth, but I think it would be more of an experiment than a choice, for a trombone.

Do you have a link?  We can all check it out and comment more!

so you want to jump out your trick bag....and ease on into a hip bag....but you ain't exactly sure what's hip..............
trombeanbloke
« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2004, 11:47PM »

Quote from: "bhower"
Apparently this name is big in Germany when it comes to trombones??  

Nope........ Don't know
moldycrow
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2004, 07:21AM »

Are you sure it's a Keilwerth trombone?  Keilwerth is currently owned by The Music Group, who also owns Besson, a manufacturer of brass instruments (including trombones).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: