Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1087323 Posts in 72015 Topics- by 19243 Members - Latest Member: CABurton159
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumPractice BreakChit-ChatPurely Politics(Moderators: bhcordova, RedHotMama, BFW) Republican duplicity re: sexual assaults
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Republican duplicity re: sexual assaults  (Read 1928 times)
robcat2075

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Nov 12, 2017, 09:47AM »

Robert Holmén

Hear me as I Play My Horn

Get your Popper, Dotzauer, or Kummer play-alongs!
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Nov 12, 2017, 01:55PM »

I never said that I was for or against Roy Moore. I just stated that trying people in the media is not a good thing, and our country is going to pay dearly for it. Period.

Please trash me all you want. That's what the media is for, right?

Energy City Horizons Symphonic Band
Energy City Big Band
Energy City Dixieland Band
River Pointe Church Praise and Worship Band
MrPillow
Organologique et plus!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Nov 12, 2017, 02:10PM »

In what world do we pay dearly for decrying sexual offenders? Oh right, a ****** one.

King 3B/F Silversonic - King 608F - Holton Paul Whiteman Model
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Nov 12, 2017, 02:51PM »

What is your opinion of Bill Clinton?

This is the defined reaction to sexual abuse according to the clintons::
 “if you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you’ll never know what you might find.”

So spare the BS

Energy City Big Band
MrPillow
Organologique et plus!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Nov 12, 2017, 02:55PM »

Negative, and irrelevant. Nice try though.

ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Nov 12, 2017, 03:00PM »

Negative, and irrelevant. Nice try though.
Convenient for you people to forget history, isn’t it?

Energy City Big Band
MrPillow
Organologique et plus!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Nov 12, 2017, 03:04PM »

You people? What the cheese are you on about? Does everything in your world have to straddle party lines? Sexual assault is not a partisan issue. I haven't even made any partisan points  Confused It is unquestionably deplorable. I'm not a judge and this isn't a court of law so I don't have to wait for a guilty verdict to draw my own conclusions, just as you have clearly drawn your own conclusions about my political affiliation and personal motives.

Fack off.

ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Nov 12, 2017, 03:18PM »

You people? What the cheese are you on about? Does everything in your world have to straddle party lines? Sexual assault is not a partisan issue. I haven't even made any partisan points  Confused It is unquestionably deplorable. I'm not a judge and this isn't a court of law so I don't have to wait for a guilty verdict to draw my own conclusions, just as you have clearly drawn your own conclusions about my political affiliation and personal motives.

Fack off.
You might take your own advice.

I for one still believe in due process.

Energy City Big Band
badger

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Nov 12, 2017, 03:30PM »

Fack off.

:-0
MrPillow
Organologique et plus!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Nov 12, 2017, 03:59PM »

My apologies to your delicate sensibilities. I'll show myself out now. Enjoy your rape culture.

BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:03PM »

Dusty, you are ignoring a BIG difference between the Clinton-Lewinsky affair and Moore.  Lewinsky was a willing partner.  Most of Moore's partners were under age and not willing.  That constitutes pedophilia.  Clinton was no pedophile.

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch. President 2017-2018
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:03PM »

My apologies to your delicate sensibilities. I'll show myself out now. Enjoy your rape culture.

I'm the bad one because I stand for due process. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Energy City Big Band
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:09PM »

I'm the bad one because I stand for due process. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Due process how?  Trial by [right wing] press?  Clinton denied he was having an affair, but Lewinsky wasn't busy calling him out on it.  Moore has 3 (or is it 4) women who claim he molested them 30 some years ago, when they were under 18.  Note that Moore probably cannot be prosecuted because of the Statute of Limitations, but I have problems with a known pedophile in any Government position.

Bruce Guttman
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:10PM »

Dusty, you are ignoring a BIG difference between the Clinton-Lewinsky affair and Moore.  Lewinsky was a willing partner.  Most of Moore's partners were under age and not willing.  That constitutes pedophilia.  Clinton was no pedophile.

Well, there is a lot that you're ignoring too. There were at least 4 others that claimed sexual harassment and rape, and they were tortured by the Clintons and the liberal media. They basically said that they were trailer trash prostitutes because of their allegations.

You want another difference? They didn't wait 40 years. You want another difference? They came out making their allegations.

These current ladies did not come out to make their allegations. They were sought out, and probably paid to make the allegations.

So, as far as I'm concerned let the due process begin.

However, I'm glad that we're making progress, because now, you people recognize sexual predators, whereas, back in the day of the Clintons, you ignored it. So that's something.  Clever

Energy City Big Band
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:13PM »

Due process how?  Trial by [right wing] press?  Clinton denied he was having an affair, but Lewinsky wasn't busy calling him out on it.  Moore has 3 (or is it 4) women who claim he molested them 30 some years ago, when they were under 18.  Note that Moore probably cannot be prosecuted because of the Statute of Limitations, but I have problems with a known pedophile in any Government position.

Well get used to it, because the liberals are starting to normalize pedophillia. That's next on the agenda, but with the establishment repubs making these allegations against Roy Moore, that might set their agenda back a few years, until the young puppies forget about it.

Energy City Big Band
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:18PM »

Well get used to it, because the liberals are starting to normalize pedophillia. That's next on the agenda, but with the establishment repubs making these allegations against Roy Moore, that might set their agenda back a few years, until the young puppies forget about it.

Are you claiming that Anthony Weiner should be pardoned?  What he did is not as severe as what Moore did.  And I don't think he was right.

I have not seen any evidence that John Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, or even Donald Trump were molesting underage girls.  In fact, all but Weinstein had willing partners.

Bruce Guttman
ddickerson

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:21PM »

Are you claiming that Anthony Weiner should be pardoned?  What he did is not as severe as what Moore did.  And I don't think he was right.

I have not seen any evidence that John Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, or even Donald Trump were molesting underage girls.  In fact, all but Weinstein had willing partners.

I said none of that. Put your glasses on and read what I posted.

Show me where allegations are evidence.

Energy City Big Band
Ellrod

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:54PM »

“The liberals are starting to normalize pedophilia.”

Jeez Dickerson, give your head a shake. The only one who has been accused of pedophilia is the Honorable Judge Moore.

As for narmalizing sexual assault, well there’s your hero, Donald “Grab ‘em by the *****” Trump.

Nearly all of the sexual harassment allegations so far involve grownups and either unwanted sexual advances or exposing oneself (or both). Such behaviours have absolutely nothing to do with politics. Unless the pedophile runs for public office.
robcat2075

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Nov 12, 2017, 05:03PM »

Verbal accounts by a first hand witness or victim are admissible evidence in a court.

Robert Holmén

Hear me as I Play My Horn

Get your Popper, Dotzauer, or Kummer play-alongs!
Baron von Bone
Fear is the Mind-Killer.

"Reality Junkie"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Nov 12, 2017, 05:14PM »

That would be expected of someone being honest and therefore consistent. The DD persona doesn't actually understand such things as honesty or ethics or morality, only We're right, You Guys (They) are wrong. There's no consideration or concept of consideration beyond this. When you get into what we expect reasonably psychologically developed adolescents to understand we're well beyond the DD persona's capacities, which are deeply authoritarian and presented here with anonymity and thus freedom from any real accountability. That's assuming the persona is a genuine representation of its source. It's much more likely the persona is a troll. Actually trollism is almost an inherent trait of authoritarians in any case--the proud ignorance and anti-sociability that makes Deplorables so proud of the label--the Rebel schtick in the South tends to have a lot of that nastiness in it, though certainly not always. But the DD Persona is the worst of the clueless and proud ignorance and depravity, thankfully sans much in the way of the real nastiness and schadenfreude that tends to accompany it.

Such "nuances" are meaningless to the DD Persona. It's Us vs. You Guys, and that's really about it. No genuine sense of honor or ethics or morality or even right and wrong is really there--just Our Dogma/Us and You Guys, as hard as it may be to buy such an infantile mindset is really active in an apparent adult. Such is the nature of the Alt Right/Alternative Facts™ Crüe.

- Feeding a troll just gives it a platform and amplifies its voice.

- Science is what we have learned about how to keep from fooling ourselves.  - Richard Feynman
- He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.   - Confucius
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: