Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1092464 Posts in 72163 Topics- by 19436 Members - Latest Member: Pablo3A
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumPractice BreakChit-ChatPurely Politics(Moderators: bhcordova, RedHotMama, BFW) Should Trump be investigated for sexual assault/harrassment?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should Trump be investigated for sexual assault/harrassment?  (Read 1813 times)
bhcordova
Wielder of the Cat Litter Scoop

"Carpe Felix"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: Dec 15, 2017, 07:06PM »

Yeah, but those Republicans damaged the party so badly that the Goldwater lunatic fringe was able to take over the party.

Billy Cordova, MBA
Forum Administrator
bcordova@tromboneforum.org

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! - Lewis Carroll

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup - Anon.

St. Cecilia, pray for us.
Piano man

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:11PM »

The Russian “fantasy” failed? How so? Indictments and guilty pleas in pretty much record time from an independent counsel... it hasn’t failed, it is rolling in a rather unpleasant direction.

Cheers,
Andy

That's the talking point. The Russian probe has landed a few fish and they're getting too close to the Prez. The widely respected Mueller is now being set up to be removed. You'll notice that none of the beefs against him amounts to anything, but it's an excuse. The president cannot have his funding, or his campaign support, examined.

The Russians won.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." --Mark Twain
Russ White

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Dec 16, 2017, 05:21AM »

At least when Nixon was president, his party-mates chose country over party.

Um, you might want to go back and do a little reading on that.They did not put country over party until after the "Saturday Night Massacre" and the drafting of impeachment charges by the Dem. majority in the House.

Better than yesterday, better yet tomorrow.
Russ White

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Dec 16, 2017, 05:22AM »

Yeah, but those Republicans damaged the party so badly that the Goldwater lunatic fringe was able to take over the party.

Well, that, and Clinton syphoning off a portion of that group when he sold out the blue collar and union classes by giving the Democrat Party to Wall St.

Piano man

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Dec 16, 2017, 10:52AM »

Um, you might want to go back and do a little reading on that.They did not put country over party until after the "Saturday Night Massacre" and the drafting of impeachment charges by the Dem. majority in the House.

I'm familiar with the history, but elements in Congress, and in the media, are helping Trump fire Mueller now. The drumbeat of spurious accusations against Mueller tells me it's going to happen soon.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." --Mark Twain
Russ White

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Dec 16, 2017, 11:02AM »

I'm familiar with the history, but elements in Congress, and in the media, are helping Trump fire Mueller now. The drumbeat of spurious accusations against Mueller tells me it's going to happen soon.

Sadly, I suspect you are right. And now Corker and rubio have both caved on the tax bill. There is not a single testicle in the entire Republican Senate caucus.

Piano man

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Dec 18, 2017, 12:03PM »

Sadly, I suspect you are right. And now Corker and rubio have both caved on the tax bill. There is not a single testicle in the entire Republican Senate caucus.

It's the Brownbacking of America. Maybe the Dems should use that term.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: