Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1096558 Posts in 72524 Topics- by 19537 Members - Latest Member: philthomas
Jump to:  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sammy Nestico - 94 years old !  (Read 236 times)
Posaunus

View Profile
« on: Feb 14, 2018, 04:28PM »

I just received this message from Shirley Nestico, Sammy Nestico's wife, and wanted to share it:

Date: Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 1:33 PM
Subject: The Sammy Story

My family and friends 

I wanted to email about how the last few days have been so incredible. Tiresome too, but in a wonderful way.

First, our friend Diane threw such a beautiful 94th birthday party for Sammy in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 11. So many musicians and others from Sammy's life celebrated with us. On our 18th wedding anniversary (February 12) - more celebrating!  After all, we've got a lot to celebrate. 

One other wonderful thing happening is that there is a documentary film being made about Sammy and his life.  Maybe you have heard me mention it, as it's been in production for 16 years!  Now, finally, it is in the last stage of production. diane estelle Vicari is a very talented filmmaker.  She is ready to finish production so she launched a Kickstarter campaign. This is crowd funding platform where people get to order the film or get other "rewards".

Rather than trying to explain, I wanted to send you this link and see if you can find a little time to go there, watch the short video trailer, and read the stories.  It is truly enjoyable and very special. Of course, any support is always appreciated, but either way please do watch the trailer and mostly please feel free to share with all of your Friends.

The film is called: "Shadow Man - The Sammy Nestico Story".

Here is the link: http://kck.st/2EWQVC2

Love and regards,

Shirley
KingMan

"Onward and Upward"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2018, 05:43AM »

How could we NOT support this project? If only 10% of Forum members contributed today, Kickstarter's goal would be met with room to spare. Let's do this!

Joel

Conn 100H
Conn 44H Vocabell
Bernd Vollers Custom Convertible
Olds Ambassador (Fullerton)
Olds Recording (Los Angeles)
MPC: Harrison Wedge 5GS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: