Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1089097 Posts in 72000 Topics- by 19326 Members - Latest Member: analyssalovesmusic4
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumTown HallComments and Suggestions(Moderators: rlb, blast, BFW) How to change email addresses?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to change email addresses?  (Read 1699 times)
TillerTrom

View Profile
« on: Jan 17, 2013, 06:40PM »

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I change my email address on my TTF profile?

I recently lost access to it because I no longer used it and need to change it to the one I use now. I have checked the profile settings but can not find it. I maybe blind as the answer is probably right in front of my face on the setting page.

...you are a trombonist.  :)  In short, you are a sucker.  You are being used.
Steven

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2013, 06:58PM »

When you are in the profile screen, on the left side of the screen you should see "Modify Profile".  The first option is "Account Related Settings".  Click on it.  That is where you will be able to change your email address.

Steven Cangemi
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2013, 07:01PM »

If you have problems changing your e-mail address send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to change it for you.  You can always get to me at bguttman@tromboneforum.org

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch. President 2017-2018
TillerTrom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2013, 12:15PM »

When you are in the profile screen, on the left side of the screen you should see "Modify Profile".  The first option is "Account Related Settings".  Click on it.  That is where you will be able to change your email address.

If you have problems changing your e-mail address send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to change it for you.  You can always get to me at bguttman@tromboneforum.org

Thank you both!

...you are a trombonist.  :)  In short, you are a sucker.  You are being used.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: