Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1087130 Posts in 71988 Topics- by 19235 Members - Latest Member: Grandpa Trashville
Jump to:  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Band Challenges  (Read 1298 times)
« on: Feb 14, 2003, 03:40PM »

I was second chair in my symphonic band until today    , I got really nervous last time and just bombed it.  Now, I am beyond happy because I am now first chair, I beat her by about a mile.  Plus it was valentines day, I won't go into detail in this part.

So is everyone having a good day today
RedHotMama
She Who Must Be Obeyed

"Forum Administrator"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2003, 03:50PM »

James,

Congratulations, on BOTH counts!!  

Christine (red hot - that's what!)
christine.woodcock@gmail.com
In vodka veritas
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2003, 03:57PM »

Reminds me, my band director was taking a poll of the band for which section and then which person has the biggest ego in the band.  Apparently the section with the biggest combined egos is the trombone section and the person with the single biggest ego is me  
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2003, 04:08PM »

quote:
Originally posted by jamns:
Reminds me, my band director was taking a poll of the band for which section and then which person has the biggest ego in the band.  Apparently the section with the biggest combined egos is the trombone section and the person with the single biggest ego is me    

I'm suprised... i thought that the trumpets have the biggest ego... they certainly do in my band. there's a trumpeter in my band, named Paul, and he wears a shirt that has the word "DePaul" on it, in honor of the chicago college....
the trombones make fun of him every single time    

-Erin
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2003, 05:32PM »

It seems that the trumpets are the biggest egos... though I have a saxaphone playing friend who has his head shoved so far up his... um... you know... me and my bass (guitar) friend make fun of him plenty.  

Congrats, jamns!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: