Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1080486 Posts in 71508 Topics- by 19054 Members - Latest Member: trombonejb
Jump to:  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Group  (Read 897 times)
bhcordova
Wielder of the Cat Litter Scoop

"Carpe Felix"

View Profile WWW
« on: Oct 06, 2016, 02:02PM »

I have created a new member group called 'No PP' that completely hides the Purely Politics section of the forum.  Members in the group cannot see, post in, or go to the Purely Politics section.  Anyone wanting to join send me a PM.

Note:  If you receive a temporary ban because of your actions in Purely Politics, you will be placed in this group and you will no longer be able to post in Purely Politics

Billy Cordova, MBA
Forum Administrator
bcordova@tromboneforum.org

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! - Lewis Carroll

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup - Anon.

St. Cecilia, pray for us.
salsabone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2016, 08:11PM »

Since I have seen your announcement in several categories on the TTF with no replies I would like to ask a question.  As a member in good standing if I choose not to read or post in the Purely Politics section of my own volition(ie... do not read the seemingly offensive book or just change the channel if you do not like the programming)how does joining this New Group change my forum experience?  The only difference I can come up with is that I would not see Purely Politic recent post listings.  Sorry, but I am just curious!  Thanks,
Kevin

Go for the The Topper you wimps!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: