Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1066772 Posts in 70911 Topics- by 18693 Members - Latest Member: Marvin.neal62
Jump to:  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: El Presidente  (Read 2350 times)
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Nov 28, 2016, 08:45AM »

Ever hear of Rod Blagojevich?  He's spending a bit of time in the stir for his crimes.  What crimes do you think Hillary Clinton is guilty of besides being a Democrat and an Uppity Woman?
Human trafficking, embezzling, tax evasion, treason, espionage... more I'm sure.

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Full-time Environmental Engineering Consultant
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Nov 28, 2016, 08:55AM »

Human trafficking, embezzling, tax evasion, treason, espionage... more I'm sure.

Whoa!  Where's your tin foil hat? Evil

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Section Ldr, Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch.
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Nov 28, 2016, 08:56AM »

Whoa!  Where's your tin foil hat? Evil
I'll put it on at the conclusion of an unfettered investigation.  Good!  Evil Good!

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Russ White

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:07AM »

It's not a fake news story that the FBI granted immunity to Hillary's entire closest staff, then took possession of all their laptops, PCs too probably, and then didn't seek to have any of them turn on Hillary. In affect, destroying any key evidence that could have proven bad for Hillary. Yeah that kind of investigation. Others, she never answered any questions other than, I don't know, I don't remember, etc. blah blah blah.

So, if you consider that as true investigations, then I guess you're right. She has had her fair share of investigations. LOL!

The FBI treated Gen Patraeus a little differently, if I remember correctly.

What happy excrement of equine origin. All of Hillary's closest staff were granted immunity, which required they spill their guts of any and everything they could possibly have known. And, yet, even with all those guts on the floor, NADA, BUPKIS, ZERO, ZILCH, GOOSE EGG, NOTHING. Dusty, you post some really stupid crap sometimes, but this is definitely the stupidest.

Better than yesterday, better yet tomorrow.
B0B

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:31AM »

I'll put it on at the conclusion of an unfettered investigation.  Good!  Evil Good!

Yup. unfettered, unfocused, unlimited, and unending until it comes up with something, anything!, or hillary dies. Just like the whitewater crap of bill's day that finally led to monica. INVESTIGATE YOUR ENEMIES UNTIL THEY BREAK OR GO TO JAIL!!!

True africian dictator style.
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:44AM »

What happy excrement of equine origin. All of Hillary's closest staff were granted immunity, which required they spill their guts of any and everything they could possibly have known. And, yet, even with all those guts on the floor, NADA, BUPKIS, ZERO, ZILCH, GOOSE EGG, NOTHING. Dusty, you post some really stupid crap sometimes, but this is definitely the stupidest.

Yes, I'm sure these folks were really chomping at the bit to spill the secrets on Hillary et al... lol

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Russ White

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:09AM »

Yes, I'm sure these folks were really chomping at the bit to spill the secrets on Hillary et al... lol

Once someone is granted immunity, they are subject to contempt of court and/ or perjury charges should they refuse to cooperate. Don't remember any of them being so charged, so........

Better than yesterday, better yet tomorrow.
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:28AM »

Once someone is granted immunity, they are subject to contempt of court and/ or perjury charges should they refuse to cooperate. Don't remember any of them being so charged, so........
I love all the magical faith you suddenly develop for individuals to uphold any oaths they take in good faith. If only the left would embrace this ideology then they wouldn't have an issue with Trump!

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Piano man

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:55AM »

I love all the magical faith you suddenly develop for individuals to uphold any oaths they take in good faith. If only the left would embrace this ideology then they wouldn't have an issue with Trump!

Actually, most opponents of Trump (who aren't 'the left', as you well know) would be more worried that Trump would keep his word than that he wouldn't.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." --Mark Twain
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:59AM »

Actually, most opponents of Trump (who aren't 'the left', as you well know) would be more worried that Trump would keep his word than that he wouldn't.

To make america great again? why would they object to that? I mean, unless they're putin puppets...

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Piano man

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Nov 28, 2016, 12:58PM »

To make america great again? why would they object to that? I mean, unless they're putin puppets...

I know you're being snarky, but making america great again is a slogan, not a proposal. Most intelligent people would be less sanguine about the specific proposals he's made in service of that goal, which we hope he'll renege on.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." --Mark Twain
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Dec 03, 2016, 10:05PM »

OK.  Trump went to a Heroes and Villains costume party dressed as -- himself.  So which was he? Evil

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attends-villains-heroes-party-major-donors-home-043538155.html?ref=gs

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Section Ldr, Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch.
robcat2075

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Dec 05, 2016, 09:40PM »

First drip?

Robert Holmén

Hear me as I Play My Horn

Get your Popper, Dotzauer, or Kummer play-alongs!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: