Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1063609 Posts in 70698 Topics- by 18586 Members - Latest Member: THERIVERSIDEHOTBAND
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumPractice BreakChit-ChatPurely Politics(Moderators: bhcordova, RedHotMama, BFW) Student and Feminist reaction to the election
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Student and Feminist reaction to the election  (Read 2806 times)
jakeway1
Jakeway1

View Profile
« on: Nov 13, 2016, 04:21PM »

Across this once-great nation, college students http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/ pooped their state-supplied diapers at Trump’s election. The University of Michigan gave students Play-Doh and coloring books to soothe their nerves. Cornell University held a “cry-in” wherein officials gave students hot chocolate and tissues. The University of Kansas offered therapy dogs to help students traumatized by the fact that their smug sense of being on the right side of history was permanently shattered.

The Brown Daily Herald http://www.browndailyherald.com/2016/11/09/brown-community-shaken-trump-win/ quotes a severely triggered student:

Trump is an idiot; he’s repulsive; he screwed the government. If you’re not a white male then everything should scare you.

What should scare you is going 100K into debt with a useless degree in Gender Studies. If Clinton won would students that supported Trump be given any special consideration?

Against all expectations, 53% of white women voted for Trump, leading estrogen-addled white feminists to explode in vaginal fury. According to some pampered white “transgendered” dude who thinks he’s a chick at Huffington Post, “A Vote For Trump Was A Hate Crime.”http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-vote-for-trump-was-a-hate-crime_us_58249871e4b0edfa1393613a

Actress Lea DeLaria of Orange is the New Black—undeniably one of the most physically repulsive http://media.salon.com/2014/11/lea_delaria.jpg living creatures that God ever saw fit to set loose upon this earth (I may be confusing this individual with Patton Oswalt)—wrote on Instagram about how she wanted to pick “up a baseball bat and take out every ******* republican and independent I see.” This gender-indeterminate albino tree frog added the hashtag “#fuckstraightwhiteamerica” at the end of her post.

Alleged comedienne Samantha Bee http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/11/samantha-bee-white-people-ruined-america/ spat on her TV show that “it’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people….The Caucasian nation showed up in droves to vote for Trump.” (Actually, a smaller percentage of whites—and a surprisingly higher quotient of blacks and Hispanics—voted for Trump than for Mitt Romney in 2012, but let’s not ruin her ethnomasochistic fantasies, shall we?)

Writing for Slate http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/09/white_women_sold_out_the_sisterhood_and_the_world_by_voting_for_trump.html, another generic pampered white liberal ***** wrote that “white women sold out the sisterhood” by voting for Trump and that the “biggest and saddest reason white women chose Trump over Clinton is simple: racism.”

Finally, sister-molesting Talmudic she-pig Lena Dunham http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/ wrote that as the election results came in, “I could feel my chin breaking into hives”:

It’s painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too.

Here’s to four more years of hives on Lena Dunham's chin.

Ken Jackson

“I’ve been banned from bars, and barred from bands!” - Don Joseph
I would of known the difference between "of" and "have", but I of not been educated. Of a nice day!!
King 2B+
King 3B
LT N 101.C+.C2/C3
jalapeno

"smile embouchure"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2016, 05:50PM »

Can I get an amen ?

I don't wish a pox on anyone, but

I hope "safeplaces/spaces " and "becoming triggered"

were just a phase.

And whining.......

OMFG

the whining

Burgerbob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:05PM »

This is sexist

This quote from Savio's post a couple weeks ago might apply more aptly to this one.

Brasslab 50T3, Greg Glack 1G .312 #2
Bach 42B, Wick 3AL
Conn 6H, King 7MD
Yamaha YEP-842S, Schilke 53/59
Yamaha YBH-301MS, Hammond 12XL
jalapeno

"smile embouchure"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:15PM »

So is like,

99% of Hollywood

......and beyond

Ever seen an Comedy Central Roast ?

Vulgar as sin
Burgerbob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:16PM »

Does that make it okay? I'd hope not.

Bach 42B, Wick 3AL
Conn 6H, King 7MD
jalapeno

"smile embouchure"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:19PM »

No, but they aren't ever excoriated and probably closer to exonerated

Point taken.....I wouldn't use some of that OP verbiage

OP post's point is probably missed.....like water over stone

by the blind and oblivious

or should I say "TO the blind and oblivious "
jakeway1
Jakeway1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:42PM »

Burger Bob said:
This is sexist

This quote from Savio's post a couple weeks ago might apply more aptly to this one.

You're right. Every quote referenced in the OP is racist and sexist.

Ken Jackson

I would of known the difference between "of" and "have", but I of not been educated. Of a nice day!!
King 2B+
King 3B
LT N 101.C+.C2/C3
robcat2075

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 13, 2016, 07:04PM »

The OP is bent out of shape because some people who aren't pretty enough for him are still against Trump after the election.

I would be curious to see a current pic of the OP to know if his physical attractiveness is really so superior that he has grounds for this.

I've seen a lot of memes going around trying to tell us, much like this thread,  that the people who are against Trump are somehow childish or not as responsible patriots as the conservatives who supposedly live by rule of law and always accept election results without complaint.

They are conveniently ignoring the enormous white backlash against minority targets and the conservative white media mobilization that launched after Obama was elected in 2008 and they've been at it for eight years.

Robert Holmén

Hear me as I Play My Horn

Get your Popper, Dotzauer, or Kummer play-alongs!
robcat2075

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Nov 13, 2016, 07:57PM »

Jakeway1, let's see some pics of you.

I want to know who's complaining about someone else's looks as if that were a qualification for having an opinion.

We're waiting.

Robert Holmén

Hear me as I Play My Horn

Get your Popper, Dotzauer, or Kummer play-alongs!
Burgerbob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Nov 13, 2016, 08:08PM »

Burger Bob said:
You're right. Every quote referenced in the OP is racist and sexist.

Bach 42B, Wick 3AL
Conn 6H, King 7MD
jakeway1
Jakeway1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Nov 14, 2016, 03:27AM »

There are no complaints, just facts.
pick “up a baseball bat and take out every ******* republican and independent I see.”-That's an opinion? How about #fuckstraightwhiteamerica?

Ken Jackson

King 2B+
King 3B
LT N 101.C+.C2/C3
elmsandr

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov 14, 2016, 04:55AM »

Jakeway1, let's see some pics of you.

I want to know who's complaining about someone else's looks as if that were a qualification for having an opinion.

We're waiting.

FB privacy settings are hard.

Cheers,
Andy

Andrew Elms
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Nov 14, 2016, 06:46AM »

Ken, I wonder how you would feel if a Presidential candidate (probably a woman) publicly said she'd grab every man she met by his "junk"?  Make you feel warm and fuzzy?  I think not.

I can agree with you that going into $100,000 debt for a degree in Comparative Basketweaving is not a good idea.  If you need to go into debt for a college degree it should be one where you have a chance to pay it back.  Certainly not music.

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Section Ldr, Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch.
B0B

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Nov 14, 2016, 07:20AM »

Can I get an amen ?

I don't wish a pox on anyone, but

I hope "safeplaces/spaces " and "becoming triggered"

were just a phase.

And whining.......

OMFG

the whining
Kinda like the "votes are rigged" whining simply because polls didn't look good?

Or the same ones threatening to revolt if they lost, now telling the protesters they are poor losers and they vote was given and they lost?

Should I go on?
Burgerbob

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Nov 14, 2016, 08:19AM »

There are no complaints, just facts.
pick “up a baseball bat and take out every ******* republican and independent I see.”-That's an opinion? How about #fuckstraightwhiteamerica?

Yup, those are real things. Not denying it.

So is your casual sexism.

Bach 42B, Wick 3AL
Conn 6H, King 7MD
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:05AM »

for the 33,000th time, which presidential candidate said anything about grabbing women by their anatomy? Answer: none.

If we're going to claim that all past statements are current positions of candidates then Hillary has a lot to atone for even while she was a public servant...

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Full-time Environmental Engineering Consultant
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:14AM »

for the 33,000th time, which presidential candidate said anything about grabbing women by their anatomy? Answer: none.

OK.  So I have to ignore anything anybody said until the time they declared for President?  Kinda makes it hard to try to determine their character, does it not.  He has been a boor and a bully for most of his career.  He made capital of it in The Apprentice.  Can we expect the leopard to change his spots now?  I don't expect so.

Hillary has said she made mistakes in the past.  I think she follows the philosophy that if you try to never make a mistake you won't do anything.  And she'd rather do something.

Personally, I think Comey has violated the Hatch Act.  He should have waited until after the election to reveal the extra e-mails.

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Section Ldr, Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch.
Molefsky

"Very old photo..."

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:41AM »

Comey did his job and did it well. There are now four active federal investigations into the Clinton machine and hopefully we won't be hearing from them or the Bushes et al any more. Praise Trump! lol

I want a bully in the whitehouse after the last 8 years. I think Trump is more progressive than Obama but he's positioned himself perfectly as a supposed republican and a real scary conservative as his VP, (life insurance?). The GOP will have a hard time opposing the guy they've been defending even during the most ridiculous behavior on their candidate's part. Gonna be hard to oppose him like they did Obama. What if Trump manages to get single payer through while also increasing competition in the market? Only a pure partisan could decry that and trump is not someone to cross in the media (see Pope, The).

Molefsky
freelance trombonist
Full-time Environmental Engineering Consultant
slide advantage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: Nov 14, 2016, 10:15AM »

You can deny it all you want to. But Donald Trump is on tape referencing grabbing women by the pu**y.

Did he say it as a presidential candidate? No. But he was no college frat boy saying it either. He was a grown man. Character fully formed. I never heard him come out and apologize for saying those things, that "I was wrong"

Nope. You get what you see and hear with him.

And it isn't pretty

B0B

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Nov 14, 2016, 10:56AM »

I want a bully in the whitehouse after the last 8 years.
Most want a bully in the white house. They just want a bully that agrees with them and will fight the fights they want fought.

The reality of how that usually turns out is not so bright...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: