Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1052521 Posts in 70059 Topics- by 18206 Members - Latest Member: Lchughes5
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumTown HallNotices from TTF Members(Moderators: bhcordova, RedHotMama) Fayetteville (NC) Symphony - Upcoming Trombone Auditions
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fayetteville (NC) Symphony - Upcoming Trombone Auditions  (Read 184 times)
TubaAS

View Profile
« on: Jan 10, 2017, 10:16AM »

Just to give everyone a bit of notice:

All 3 trombone positions in the Fayetteville (NC) Symphony will be open for audition this year.  I don't have more information as of yet, but I will reply with information when it becomes available.  Typically, auditions are held in late May/early June.  The Orchestra just is finishing up a Music Director search, so this will be a great time to come on board.

We are a per-service group, with 5 concerts a season.  There will be a pre-screening done of some sort, but again, details are slim at this point.  Just wanted to give people as much notice.  Feel free to PM or e-mail me (smith a at campbell dot edu) with any questions. Thanks very much!

Andy Smith, DMA
Director of Athletic Bands and Low Brass Instructor, Campbell University
336-601-8839 (Cell)
919-714-9446 (Home)
910-814-4338 (Office)
SmithA@campbell.edu
MikeBMiller

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2017, 03:18PM »

Interesting. Didn't they just audition for 1st and 2nd last year? I sent off what I thought was a decent recording and didn't get invited to audition.
harrison.t.reed

"Spartan Brass Band!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2017, 03:23PM »

And I auditioned two years ago for a position there. Open invite no recordings but they are gettin thru em fast!

Tone it up.
T-396A - Griego 1C
88HTCL - Griego 1C
36H - Griego 1A ss
3B/F Silversonic - DE XT106, C+, D3
pBone (with Yellow bell for bright tone)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: