Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1063741 Posts in 70752 Topics- by 18562 Members - Latest Member: Mikkosh
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumClassified AdvertisementsClassified Advertisements(Moderator: slide advantage) FS JP Rath 233 Single Valve Bass Trombone Price lowered
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FS JP Rath 233 Single Valve Bass Trombone Price lowered  (Read 272 times)
TNTBONE

View Profile
« on: Feb 05, 2017, 06:59AM »

This bass trombone has a full, open sound that projects very well. It is responsive and very nimble in all registers. I no longer have a need for a bass trombone so I would like to see someone get some use out of it. It is truly in like new condition. There are no dents and I could only find one small scratch on the entire trombone. Slide is very smooth and the valve is quiet and operates flawlessly. The case is included of course. I am asking $1000 plus shipping and fees (if any). Please let me know if you have any questions at email:
walleyeco
@
aol.com

Pics are at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jdcxmvnnc7i5gje/AABgsFnXo5simzw747DPy-E4a?dl=0

This is what the Rath website says about the JP Rath 233:

"The JP233 RATH is John Packer's Bb/F Single Valve Bass Trombone, developed in collaboration with UK trombone guru Michael Rath. This JP Rath design combines the simplicity of a single in-line rotary valve with a modern open wrap style. The development of the JP233 RATH saw the instrument finely balanced to ensure an excellent playing experience for musicians of all levels. An extremely high level of craftsmanship is apparent throughout, as is to be expected with instruments that bare the Rath seal of approval. The quality of the JP233 Rath has caused a real stir in the industry with glowing reviews from many top players. Garreth Beckwich formerly of Grimethorpe Band recently described it as "a real winner of an instrument" (See Gareth's full review and others below).

The JP233 Rath features a .562" bore and a 9.5" bell and is constructed from yellow brass throughout. The instrument also features an exclusive Michael Rath design leadpipe which supports flexibility throughout the whole register."

« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2017, 05:27AM by TNTBONE » Logged
TNTBONE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2017, 07:47AM »

I need to let this one go.. New price is $950 shipping included..
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2017, 07:13PM by TNTBONE » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: