Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1076921 Posts in 71281 Topics- by 18958 Members - Latest Member: Wasatch Oz
Jump to:  
The Trombone ForumTown HallNotices from TTF Members(Moderators: bhcordova, RedHotMama) Announcing the Tomball Trombone Institute - New Summer Program in NW Houston!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Announcing the Tomball Trombone Institute - New Summer Program in NW Houston!  (Read 227 times)
JeffDunn

View Profile WWW
« on: Feb 06, 2017, 06:08PM »

It gives me great pleasure to announce the opening of the Tomball Trombone Institute!  This brand new summer program will be running from July 17th to July 21st, 2017 at Creekside Park JHS in Tomball, TX.

I would like to invite you and your students to the two programs we're offering this year.  Our Junior High Summer Program is for students will are completing grades 6 through 8 this spring, and runs from 9 AM to 4 PM all five days of the week.

Our Band Director's Workshop provides educators a hands-on experience to developing better trombone technique and pedagogy.  These sessions run from 9 AM to 12 Noon on Monday through Wednesday only (July 17th-19th).

Students will participate in masterclasses, chamber music, and Trombone Choir rehearsals.  Special activities include daily Faculty Recitals, an instrument fair with Music and Arts, and a final concert on Friday.

More information about registration and tuition rates can be found at our website, www.tomballtromboneinstitute.com, as well as on our registration packets.   

Please help me spread the word by informing your students!  Any questions can be directed to me at tomballtromboneinstitute@gmail.com.  All who are attending the TMEA convention this week are welcome to contact me to set up a time to chat and gather more information.

I look forward to seeing you there this summer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: