Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1063692 Posts in 70690 Topics- by 18588 Members - Latest Member: Tbonesean
Jump to:  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thumbs Up - Mynett Music, Ft. Wayne, IN.  (Read 309 times)
Sue

View Profile
« on: Mar 18, 2017, 04:25PM »

I just wanted to put in a good word for Mynett Music, 3710 Hobson Rd., Ft. Wayne IN. I was in town last weekend for the National Brass Band Championships. About 3 hours before our band was scheduled to perform, the solder joint holding the trigger linkage on the brace broke loose on my 42B. (25 years, 1st time ever it's ever let me down). To make a long story short, after many unsuccessful leads, someone tracked down Deb, who was watching a performance from the balcony in the concert hall. Deb is a repairwoman at Mynett Music, and she agreed to fix my horn. She took it to the shop and had it back to me within 1 1/2 hours, and the fee was very reasonable. The repair looks so good it doesn't even look as though it's been repaired. She was very nice about it, too, even though she could have assumed that I would not be a repeat customer. Others from Ft. Wayne told me that Deb and Mynett Music have a very good reputation.

A family of trombonists
Sue

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2017, 05:32PM »

Sorry about posting 3 times - the first two didn't go through right away, and I thought they were "lost'. If someone can let me know how to delete them, I will.

A family of trombonists
BGuttman
Mad Chemist

"Almost Professional"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2017, 08:58PM »

Removed the extra ones.  Glad you came out OK.  Let us know how the competition went.

Bruce Guttman
Solo Trombone, Hollis Town Band
Section Ldr, Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: